Property Management Company
in San Angelo, Lubbock, and Dallas, TX
Comprehensive Real Estate & Property Management ServicesYou can rest assured that your property management is in good hands with LMB Real Estate Group. Our team has a wealth of experience and will work to ensure that all of the processes, systems, and manpower needed to manage the property cycle of your investment are in place and functioning effectively. We can help you with everything from complex legal and tax issues to routine maintenance systems. We proudly work in San Angelo, Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, Dallas, Abilene, and Austin, TX. Contact us today! Our friendly representatives are ready to assist you.
When Should You Hire a Property Management Company?
Our property management company deals directly with prospective and current tenants, saving you time and energy across the board. We perform all of the time and labor-intensive tasks that come with being a landlord. While working with a professional property management company is not for everyone, it might be a good idea if:
- You Own Multiple Properties or Units: The more units you own, the more work it creates for you. A property management company can be beneficial, especially if multiple projects pop up at once.
- You'd Rather Be Hands-Off: Property management requires consistent upkeep. While some landlords enjoy the process, others do not. Our company can help if you'd rather let someone else handle things.
- You Don't Live Nearby: If you own rental properties far away from where you live, hiring a property management company can make everything much easier, especially if repairs are necessary or you need to find a new local tenant.
- You Don't Have Time: Many landlords have additional day jobs. If your rental property is supplemental income, hiring a property management company can ensure that necessary tasks are completed quickly without eating into your precious free time.
LMB Estate Group offers comprehensive property management services throughout the greater Abilene, Midland, Odessa, and Big Spring, TX areas. Reach out to us today to learn more about the services we provide!
Comprehensive Real Estate & Property Management Services
You can rest assured that your property management is in good hands with LMB Real Estate Group. Our team is considered the one of the best brokers in Texas and we have a wealth of experience and will work to ensure that all of the processes, systems, and manpower needed to manage the property cycle of your investment are in place and functioning effectively. We can help you with everything from complex legal and tax issues to routine maintenance systems. Contact one of our friendly representatives to find out how we can assist you.
Property Management FAQ
Q: Why should I hire a professional property management company to manage my property?
A: There are many reasons to hire a professional property management company. Whether you have time constraints or just need some assistance with the finer points of the trade, we can help your investment stay safe and be profitable.
Q: When can you begin managing my commercial property?
A: To discuss the details of your property, please contact us for a no-obligation consultation. Our commercial property management company can help you:
- Market your rental property to increase income and minimize risk. We know the market, what comparable properties are renting for, and what potential renters are looking for.
- Avoid tenants with risky credit and reach out to valuable potential renters.
- Maintain and keep your rental property in optimal condition. Property managers handle and coordinate emergency and routine maintenance. They can ensure you avoid unnecessary repairs, which will save time and money.
- Track profitability by identifying expenses and resources.
- Respond to tenant requests and deal with tenant’s issues.
- Negotiate rental agreements.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Track tenant deposits and collect rent.
The perks of working with our commercial property management company do not end there. We will use our professional resources to conduct a thorough market study to set an ideal rental rate for your property. Once you have tenants, our proven rent collection methods will ensure your payments are made and deposited on time to maintain your cash flow. When your property needs to have some work done, the connections we hold with skilled maintenance workers, contractors, and vendors throughout the local Abilene, Big Spring, Midland, and Odessa, TX areas will ensure you receive the best products and services at the best prices. With our property maintenance company overseeing everything, you will never have to worry that you are not in compliance with any housing regulations or property laws. We can even expand the geographic area you have to work with when it comes to investing in new properties! Contact our property management company today to take advantage of all these amazing benefits and more!