Office Space for Lease in the Abilene, Big Spring, Midland & Odessa, TX Areas
Whether you are starting a new company and looking for a spot to set up shop or relocating your existing business to better accommodate its growth, the knowledgeable and experienced agents at LMB Real Estate Group can help! We have listings available for a variety of office spaces for lease throughout Abilene, Big Spring, Midland, Odessa, and the surrounding areas of West Texas. You can count on us to present you with the most up-to-date and highest quality options currently on the market.
There are many advantages to leasing a commercial property over purchasing one, and by working with our team you will be fully equipped to take full advantage of them. Whether you are just beginning your search or you already have most of the important details such as price, location, and square footage set in mind, call us for assistance. Our real estate agents are standing by to help you find the perfect office space for lease!
Explore the Benefits of Our Office Space for Lease
- Greater Flexibility: Leasing makes it far easier to switch locations should the need or desire arise for any number of reasons. If there is an element of uncertainty to your business, like potential growth projections or dependence on market fluctuations, leasing gives you the freedom to upgrade or downgrade without taking a loss.
- Less Maintenance: Running your company deserves all your focus, so why make it so you have to worry about things like HVAC, plumbing, or electrical issues? Leasing a property takes much of the burden of having to maintain it off your shoulders, enabling you to devote your time and attention to where it is needed most.
- Tax Benefits: As a tenant, you can write off many of the expenses incurred throughout the duration of your lease. Enjoy a significant tax break by deducting your occupancy costs as well as property insurance, utilities, and maintenance fees.
- Simple Balance Sheets: When it comes to your business’ bookkeeping, paying your monthly rate for a lease is much easier to track. By owning a property, you increase both your assets and liabilities, as well as the responsibility of depreciating the building over time, compared to simply debiting an expense.
- Lower Risk: Leasing will put far less of your financial resources on the line, both when you move in and move out. The upfront investment is far less, generally consisting of little more than a security deposit, and there is no potential to lose real estate value when it comes time to move again.
Contact Our Commercial Property Management Team Today!
Choosing the right office space for your business is crucial. Instead of taking time out of your busy schedule to search for properties, you should leave the work to the professionals. We are standing by at LMB Real Estate Group to help you find the perfect office space for you and your needs. Our commercial property management team has the knowledge, tools, and resources to help you find a space that fits your needs and desired budget. Contact us today so we can start looking for office spaces for lease. Our commercial realtors proudly offer services to those in Abilene, Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX, and the surrounding areas.